Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about different states of matter
- Observe the properties of a cryogen
Liquid nitrogen, vapor, dry ice, cryogen
Relevant NGSS Standard(s):
5-PSI-1 Structure and Properties of Matter
Test your knowledge & Take the Quiz!
- At what temperature does liquid nitrogen boil?
- How did the balloon fit into the beaker?
- What substance is in the balloon before it goes into the beaker?
- What substance is in the balloon after it goes into the beaker?
- What is dry ice?
Video Duration: 8 minutes, 23 seconds